lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From paulparsons <paulpars...@gmail.com>
Subject Use XSD or DTD to make Solr schema?
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 22:33:11 GMT
I'm new to Solr, so forgive me if this is a silly question. Although I can
find some related information (in this list and elsewhere), I can't seem to
find a clear answer to my specific question:

If I have a DTD or XSD that describes the structure of a set of XML
documents that I have, is there some way to convert that into the schema.xml
that Solr requires? Or do I need to construct the schema from scratch
manually?

Thanks.