lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Tracey <mtra...@biblio.com>
Subject SolrCloud Nodes autoSoftCommit and (temporary) missing documents
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 22:51:55 GMT
Hey all,

I've got a number of nodes (Solr 4.4 Cloud) that I'm balancing with HaProxy for queries.
I'm indexing pretty much constantly, and have autoCommit and autoSoftCommit on for Near Realtime
Searching.  All works nicely, except that occasionally the auto-commit cycles are far enough
off that one node will return a document that another node doesn't.  I don't want to have
to add something like this: timestamp:[* TO NOW-30MINUTE] to every query to make sure that
all the nodes have the record.  Ideas? autoSoftCommit more often?

<autoCommit>
   <maxDocs>100000</maxDocs>
   <maxTime>7200000</maxTime>
   <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>