lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "郑华斌" <huabin.zh...@qq.com>
Subject How to reduce enumerating docs
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:23:05 GMT
Hi all,

    My doc has two fileds namely "length" and "fingerprint", which stand for the length and
text of the doc. I have a custom SearchComponent that enum all the docs according to the term
to search the fingerprint. That could be very slow because the number of docs is very huge
and the operation is time consume. Since I only care about the docs with the length within
a close range around that specified in the query, what's the right way to accelerate? Thanks

        DocsEnum docsEnum = sub_reader.termDocsEnum(term);
        if (docsEnum == null) {
              continue;
        }
        while ((doc = docsEnum.nextDoc()) != DocsEnum.NO_MORE_DOCS) {
        // do something expensive
        }