lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate Unique Key
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 20:04:03 GMT
Oh my yes! I feel a great sense of relief every time an intermittent
problem becomes reproducible... The problem is not solved, but at
least I have a good feeling that once I don't see it any more it's
_really_ gone!

One possibility is index merging, see:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/MergingSolrIndexes. When you merge
indexes, there is no duplicate id checking performed, so you can well
have duplicates. That's a wild shot in the dark though.

Best,
Erick