lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <msoko...@safaribooksonline.com>
Subject Re: multiple analyzers for one field
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 01:52:06 GMT
I lost the original thread; sorry for the new / repeated topic, but
thought I would follow up to let y'all know that I ended up implementing
Alex's idea to implement an UpdateRequestProcessor in order to apply
different analysis to different fields when doing something analogous to
copyFields.

It was pretty straightforward except that when there are multiple
values, I ended up needing multiple copies of the same Analyzer.  I had
to implement a new PoolingReuseStrategy for the Analyzer to handle this,
which I hadn't foreseen.

-Mike