lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Cannot get shard id error - Hitting limits on creating collections
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:27:22 GMT
On 4/8/2014 4:13 PM, KNitin wrote:
> I have already raised the jute.buffersize to 5Mb on the zookeeper server
> side but still hitting the same problem. Should i make any changes on the
> solr server side for this (client side changes?)

The jute.maxbuffer system property needs to be set on everything that
uses Zookeeper, which includes Solr itself as well as the server side.
This would also include any call to zkCli. Here's that documentation
link I gave you before where it says this:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/zookeeperAdmin.html#Unsafe+Options

Thanks,
Shawn