lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Matheis <matheis.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Show the score in the search result
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:31:56 GMT
The wiki contains an explanation for that as well :)

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#fl

It includes all fields the document actually has. and since there is no 'score' field included
in your document, it won't get displayed. it's a so called virtual-field, which you have to
request explicitly.

-Stefan

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Croci Francesco Luigi (ID SWS) wrote:

> I think you mean this row:
>
> <str name="fl">* ,fullText: ...</str>
>
> Ok, but what I understood is that the "*" means that ALL the fields are displayed anyway.
Or not?

> Francesco

everything you provide at runtime.

> From http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SearchHandler#Configuration
>
> "invariants - provides param values that will be used in spite of any values provided
at request time. They are a way of letting the Solr maintainer lock down the options available
to Solr clients."