lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Using ExternalFileField on SolrCloud
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 07:59:08 GMT
Hi Varun,

SolrCloud only uses zk to store configuration, not data.  Each solr instance will have its
own data folder, and you'll need to sync the ExternalFileField file to each one.  I don't
think you can do this with anything internal to Solr at the moment - we've had clients use
basic rsync to do it, though, and that works well.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk