lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Croci Francesco Luigi (ID SWS)" <fcr...@id.ethz.ch>
Subject RE: Query and field name with wildcard
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:26:47 GMT
Sorry, found the problem myself...

I used the /select where the <str name="defType">edismax</str> was not defined.
The other two, /selectEN and  /selectDE, worked.

Adding the edismax to the /select made it work too.

Ciao
Francesco

-----Original Message-----
From: Croci Francesco Luigi (ID SWS) [mailto:fcroci@id.ethz.ch]
Sent: Montag, 7. April 2014 11:20
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Query and field name with wildcard

Hello Alex,

I saw your example and took it as template for my needs.

I tried with the aliasing, but, maybe because I did it wrong, it does not work...

"error": {
    "msg": "undefined field all",
    "code": 400
  }

Here is a snippet of my solrconfig.xml:

<requestHandler name="/select" class="solr.SearchHandler">
		<lst name="defaults">
			<str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
		</lst>
		<lst name="invariants">
			<str name="f.all.qf">rmDocumentTitle rmDocumentArt rmDocumentClass rmDocumentSubclass
rmDocumentCatName rmDocumentCatNameEn fullText</str>
		</lst>
	</requestHandler>

	<requestHandler name="/selectEN" class="solr.SearchHandler" >
	  <lst name="defaults">
			<str name="defType">edismax</str>
			<str name="qf">fullText_en</str>
			<str name="df">full_Text</str>
			<str name="wt">json</str>
			<str name="indent">true</str>
	  </lst>
	  <lst name="invariants">
			<str name="fq">language:en</str>
			<str name="f.fullText.qf">fullText_en</str>
			<str name="f.all.qf">rmDocumentTitle rmDocumentArt rmDocumentClass rmDocumentSubclass
rmDocumentCatName rmDocumentCatNameEn fullText_en</str>
			<str name="uf">* -fullText_*</str>
			<str name="fl">*,fullText:fullText_en</str>
	  </lst>
	</requestHandler>

	<requestHandler name="/selectDE" class="solr.SearchHandler" >
	  <lst name="defaults">
			<str name="defType">edismax</str>
			<str name="qf">fullText_de</str>
			<str name="df">full_Text</str>
			<str name="wt">json</str>
			<str name="indent">true</str>
	  </lst>
	  <lst name="invariants">
			<str name="fq">language:de</str>
			<str name="f.fullText.qf">fullText_de</str>
			<str name="f.all.qf">rmDocumentTitle rmDocumentArt rmDocumentClass rmDocumentSubclass
rmDocumentCatName rmDocumentCatNameEn fullText_de</str>
			<str name="uf">* -fullText_*</str>
			<str name="fl">*,fullText:fullText_de</str>
	  </lst>
	</requestHandler>

What am I missing/ doing wrong?

Regards,