lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kashish <itzz.me.kash...@gmail.com>
Subject SOLR Cloud Set up
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:14:00 GMT
Hi,

I am setting up a SOLR cloud environment. I have 3 servers. Currently have
done a small POC setup with just one shard shared across the 3 nodes. Seems
to work well. But am concerned about the shards.

I have attached an image along with this. Pls check it and ignore the ones
which are either down or gone away.
So i have three servers of which one is the leader and remaining two
replicas. I have some ten collections this way. So we have a total data of
700M for now which might increase to double this size in future. Can i know
if am required to add another shard?

solr-cloud.png
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4132584/solr-cloud.png>

Thanks,