lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Александр Вандышев <a-wonde...@rambler.ru>
Subject Re: High CPU usage after import
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:26:54 GMT
This does not happen in all the files. Maybe they're broken.

Thanks for participating. Unfortunately it's not that. Set stored = "false" for
all fields, nothing has changed.Re: High CPU usage after import

Are you storing the data? That is, the raw binary of the MP3? B/c when
stored="true", Solr will try to compress the data, perhaps that's
what's driving the CPU utilization?

Easy test: set stored="false" for everything..

FWIW,
Erick