lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From AJ Lemke <aj.le...@securitylabs.com>
Subject RE: String Cast Error
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:55:59 GMT
An update to this.
If I change my search and add a parameter the error seems to go away.

Error:
/solr/collection1/select?q=*:* &wt=json&sort=inStock desc

No Error:
/solr/collection1/select?q=Samsung&wt=json&sort=inStock desc

AJ

-----Original Message-----
From: AJ Lemke [mailto:aj.lemke@securitylabs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:28 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: String Cast Error

Did you change the schema at all?
No

Did you upgrade Solr from a previous version with the same index?
No

This was fresh install from the website.
Ran "ant run-example"
Killed that instance
Copied Example to Node1
Copied Example to Node2
Switched into Node1
java -Dbootstrap_confdir=solr/collection1/conf -Dcollection.configName=collection1 -DzkRun
-DnumShards=2 -jar start.jar

Switched into Node2
java -Djetty.port=7574 -DzkRun -DzkHost=localhost:9983 -jar start.jar

Added documents using the following:
Switched into example/exampledocs
java -Dtype=text/xml -jar post.jar *.xml java -Dtype=text/csv -jar post.jar *.csv java -Dtype=application/json
-jar post.jar *.json

If you need more info let me know.

AJ