lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: SolrCloud constantly crashes after upgrading to Solr 4.7
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:35:25 GMT
Thanks. That is probably worth a mention in the bug and release notes.  --wunder

On Mar 17, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, only QueryComponent.mergeIds() is only called for distributed queries.
>
> Steve
>
> On Mar 17, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Walter Underwood <wunder@wunderwood.org> wrote:
>
>> Does this bug happen in the non-sharded case? --wunder
>>
>> On Mar 17, 2014, at 9:15 AM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Martin, I’ve committed the SOLR-5875 fix, including to the lucene_solr_4_7
branch.

>>> Any chance you could test the fix?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Steve

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5875> and will commit the fix shortly.
I hope to include this fix in a 4.7.1 release.

been introduced in 4.7 and has changes to ShardFieldSortedHitQueue:

--
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org