lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Morozov <int.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Max value for a TrieDateField is not constant
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:05:28 GMT
Hi everyone.

I'm using Solr Cloud, installed from CDH: 4.4.0-cdh5.0.0-beta-1

I have a date field in my Solr schema defined as described below

<field name="checkout_date" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="false"/>
<fieldType name="date" class="solr.TrieDateField" precisionStep="6"
positionIncrementGap="0"/>

When I'm trying to query fields stats, the max value for that date field is
not constant, it changes between two distinct date values as I retry query.
Any ideas as to why this is happening?

The query used is:

q=*:*&rows=0&wt=json&stats=
true&stats.field=checkout_date