lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Negi <negi.1...@gmail.com>
Subject stored=true vs stored=false, in terms of storage
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 17:27:08 GMT
Hi,

I am using Solr and I have one doubt.

If any field has stored=false, does it mean that this fields is stored in
disk and not in main memory. and this will be loaded whenever asked.

The scenario I would like to handle this, In my case there are lots of
information which I need to show when debugQuery=true, so i can take the
latency hit on debugQuery=true.

Can i save all the information in a field with "indexed=false" and
"stored=true".

And how do normally DebugInformation is saved

Regards,
Pramod Negi