lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Varun Gupta <varun.vgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing spatial search on multiple location points
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:59:45 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.

As I haven't migrated to 4.7 (I am still using 4.6), I tested using OR
clause with multiple geofilt query based phrases and it seems to be working
great. But I have one more question: How do I boost the score of the
matching documents based on geodist? How will I get the geodist based on
the closest matching lat-long point.

Thanks in advance.

--
Varun Gupta