lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris W <chris1980....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Limit on # of collections -SolrCloud
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:49:09 GMT
Thanks Tim. I would definitely try that next time. I have seen a few
instances where the overseer_queue not getting processed but that looks
like an existing bug which got fixed in 4.6 (overseer doesnt process
requests when reload collection fails)

One question: Assuming our cluster can tolerate downtime of about 10-15
minutes, is it ok to restart all solrnodes at the same time? or will there
be race conditions while recovery?

--
Best