lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: FE Integration with JSON
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:25:21 GMT
On 3/27/2014 2:11 AM, Bernhard Prange wrote:
> I am looking for a simple solution to construct a frontend search. The
> search provider just gave me a JSON Url.
>
> Anybody has a simple guide or some snippets for that?

There are no details here.  What specifically do you need help with?
Presumably you want help with Solr because you're on the solr-user
mailing list, but the only technology you've mentioned is JSON.

Let's say that you are wanting to add search to System X.  The first
question that comes to mind is:  "What programming language is System X
written in?"  The answer will make a big difference in where the
discussion goes.

Thanks,
Shawn