lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From scallawa <dami...@altrec.com>
Subject multivalued field using DIH
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:49:18 GMT
I am using solr 4.7 and am importing data directly from a mysql database
table using the DIH.  I have a column that looks like similar to this below
in that it has multiple values in the database.

material          cotton "polyester blend" rayon

I would like the data to look like the following when imported.

<str name="material">cotton</str>
<str name="material">polyester blend</str>
<str name="material">rayon</str>.

In other words.  If there is multiple data points for a particular column
and the mapped field is multivalued, create multiple <str name> fields.  If
there are quotes around multiple words, treat them as one token.  Is this
possible?