lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Set up embedded Solr container and cores programmatically to read their configs from the classpath
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:44:01 GMT
Hi Robert,

I don't think this is possible at the moment, but I hope to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4478
in for Lucene/Solr 4.7, which should allow you to inject your own SolrResourceLoader implementation
for core creation (it sounds as though you want to wrap the core's loader in a ClasspathResourceLoader).
 You could try applying that patch to your setup and see if that helps you out.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk