lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change character correspondence in icu lib
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:19:01 GMT
Not a direct answer, but the usual next question is: are you
absolutely sure you are using the right jars? Try renaming them and
restarting Solr. If it complains, you got the right ones. If not....
Also, unzip those jars and see if your file made it all the way
through the build pipeline.

Regards,
   Alex.

at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:12 AM,  <alxsss@aim.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use
> icu4j-49.1.jar,
> lucene-analyzers-icu-4.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> for one of the fields in the form
>
> <filter class="solr.ICUFoldingFilterFactory" />
>
> I need to change one of the accent char's corresponding letter. I made changes to this
file

> lucene/analysis/icu/src/data/utr30/DiacriticFolding.txt
>
> recompiled solr and lucene and replaced the above jars with new ones, but no change in
the indexing and parsing of keywords.