lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announce list
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 01:14:42 GMT
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_lucene@fucit.org> wrote:
> Well, the feed URL previously posted just happened to be for all projects,
> there are also per project based feeds if you want more focused RSS...
>
> https://projects.apache.org/feeds/rss/solr.xml

I think this is exactly what the Arie was asking about (maybe with
RSS2Email gateway). Could we add that link to the official
documentation page (next to mailing list links) for other people
interested in this kinds of thing to find.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)