lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From rajesh bantumilli <rajesh.198...@gmail.com>
Subject DataImportHander in solr 4.6.1
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 13:55:35 GMT
Hi,

When I'm trying to import data from mysql. I'm always getting the following
error.
<str name="">Indexing failed. Rolled back all changes.</str>
When I looked into the tomcat logs. It is giving some thing like this -
SEVERE: The web application [/solr] appears to have started a thread named
[MySQL Statement Cancellation Timer] but has failed to stop it. This is
very likely to create a memory leak.
Feb 15, 2014 7:31:49 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/solr] appears to have started a thread named
[Thread-7] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a
memory leak.
Feb 15, 2014 7:31:49 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks
SEVERE: The web application [/solr] created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[org.apache.solr.schema.DateField.ThreadLocalDateFormat] (value
[org.apache.solr.schema.DateField$ThreadLocalDateFormat@17df02b]) and a
value of type [org.apache.solr.schema.DateField.ISO8601CanonicalDateFormat]
(value [org.apache.solr.schema.DateField$ISO8601CanonicalDateFormat@6b2ed43a])
but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are
going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Please provide the solution by looking into what I'm doing wrong.

Please find the attachments of schema.xml, solrConfig.xml and
data-config.xml.
I'm using tomcat7 and solr 4.6.1.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajesh.