lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Default core for updates in multicore setup
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:09:20 GMT
Tom, I did make an effort to "sort out" both the old and newer solr.xml
features in my Solr 4.x Deep Dive e-book.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Burton-West
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 5:56 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Default core for updates in multicore setup

Thanks Hoss,

>>hardcoded default of "collection1" is still used for
backcompat when there is no "defaultCoreName" configured by the user.

Aha, it's hardcoded if there is nothing set in a config.  No wonder I
couldn't find it by grepping around the config files.

I'm still trying to sort out the old and new style solr.xml/core
configuration stuff.  Thanks for your help.

Tom