lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: SOLRJ and SOLR compatibility
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:15:03 GMT
On 2/27/2014 12:49 AM, Thomas Scheffler wrote:
>> What problems have you seen with mixing 4.6.0 and 4.6.1?  It's possible
>> that I'm completely ignorant here, but I have not heard of any.
>
> Actually bug reports arrive me that sound like
>
> "Unknown type 19"

Aha!  I found it!  It was caused by the change applied for SOLR-5658,
fixed in 4.7.0 (just released) by SOLR-5762.  Just my luck that there's
a bug bad enough to contradict what I told you.

I've added a comment that will help users find SOLR-5762 with a search
for "Unknown type 19".

If you use SolrJ 4.7.0, compatibility should be better.

Thanks,
Shawn