lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: SSLinitializationException after SOLR upgrade
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:55:19 GMT

: We recently ungraded from solr 3.5 to solr4.4 . After the upgrade we are
: facing the following issue. Could anyone please suggest on what could be
: done.

You are aparently running Solr code from a JVM configured to use an SSL
keystore which has a password configured on it, and you either have not
specified hte password when running the JVM, or you are attempting ot use
the wrong keystore password...

:  Caused by: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password
: was incorrect
: Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password verification
: failed

You are seeing this after upgrading because Solr (as of 4.2) now uses
HttpClient in a way that respects system default HTTP settings (and you
evidently have a setting fo the keystore but your corrisponding setting
for the keystore password is wrong/missing)...

https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/http/impl/client/SystemDefaultHttpClient.html

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/