lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading resources from Zookeeper using SolrCloud API
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:40:50 GMT
The best way is to use the ResourceLoader without relying on ResourceLoader#getConfigDir (which
will fail in SolrCloud mode).

For example, see openSchema, openConfig, openResource.

If you use these API’s, your code will work both with those files being on the local filesystem
for non SolrCloud mode and being in ZooKeeper in SolrCloud mode.

There are also low level API’s you could use, but I wouldn’t normally recommend that.

- Mark