lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TemplateTransformer returns null values
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:08:54 GMT
Hmm,

Try the variable reference without scope: ${id}. I can't remember if
the scope is required only for higher level items. It might also be
worth writing a very basic All fields logger to see what your
in-progress map looks like.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)