lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Umapathy S <nsupat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr text analysis showing a red bar error
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:50:52 GMT
I think it's the HTTP GET parameter length/size issue.  I got to the
maximum characters it allowed through Field value (Index).  But when I
added characters on Field value (Query), I got the red bar again.  I had to
reduce the characters in Field value (Index) to make it work.
I was using chrome so possibly hit that 2KB GET limit.

No.  The request never reached the solr service (it was running localhost).

Thanks.