lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr + velocity user to session/cookie
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:53:29 GMT
I think the only option would be to use client-side cookies.  Solr requests are stateless and
there’s no server-side state maintained, no “sessions”.

What are the use cases of your application?   Perhaps something like Blacklight would work
for you as a full featured search app with pluggable authentication, saved searches, etc?
  projectblacklight.org

	Erik