lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From d..@geschan.de
Subject Re: Searching and scoring with block join
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:32:52 GMT

Zitat von Mikhail Khludnev <mkhludnev@griddynamics.com>:

> nesting query parsers is shown at
> http://blog.griddynamics.com/2013/12/grandchildren-and-siblings-with-block.html
>
> try to start from the following:
> title:Test _query_:"{!parent which=is_parent:true}{!dismax
> qf=content_de}Test"
> mind about local params referencing eg {!... v=$nest}&nest=...

Thank you for the hint.
I don't really know how {!dismax ...} and local parameter referencing
are solving my problem.
I read your blog entry, but I have some issues to understand how I can
use your explanations.
Would you mind giving me a short example how these query params
helping me to get a proper result with a combined score for parent and
children?

Thank you very much.

> there is no such parm in
> https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/trunk/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/join/BlockJoinParentQParser.java#L67
> Raise an feature request issue, at least, don't hesitate to contribute.

Ah, okay, it was a misunderstanding then.
I created an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5662

>> Sorry if I ask stupid questions but I just have started to work with solr
>> and some techniques are not very familiar.

Thanks
-Gesh