lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From rubenboada <ruben.bo...@csuc.cat>
Subject MoreLikeThis
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:59:44 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm working on DSpace 3.2 and I want to change 'Related Documents'
functionality, which is based on Solr MoreLikeThis. Now when I open an item,
below his metadata appears 'Related Documents' where would have to show
other items of actual item's author, but appears items of another authors. I
have observed that if name or surname matchs with actual author's name or
surname, DSpace shows wrong items. For example, if item's author called
Jorge Perez Diaz and DSpace have another author called Marta Fernandez
Perez, first surname of Jorge matchs with second surname of Marta, and
DSpace shows Marta Fernandez Perez item in Related Documents of Jorge Perez
Diaz item.

I readed http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MoreLikeThis and I tried to modify
values of mindf and mintf but I didn't resolve succesfully this problem.

Anyone knows the solution?

Thanks in advance