lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From stevenNabble <ste...@actual-systems.com>
Subject Solr solr.JSONResponseWriter not escaping backslash '\' characters
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:20:46 GMT
Hello,

I am finding that if any fields in a document returned by a Solr query
(*wt=json* to get a JSON response) contain backslash *'\'* characters, they
are not being escaped (to make then valid JSON).

e.g. Solr returns this: 'A quoted value *\"XXX\"*, plus these are
backslashes *\r\n* which should be escaped but aren't :-('

Any ideas? I shouldn't need to escape these values before submitting to the
Solr index but I can't see any other way at the moment...

Regards
Steven