lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayak...@gmail.com>
Subject Concurrent request configurations for Solr Processors
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 07:35:57 GMT
Hi All,

I have written a custom update request processor and configured a
UpdateRequestProcessor chain in solrconfig.xml as below;

<updateRequestProcessorChain name="stanbolInterceptor">
<processor class="
*com.solr.stanbol.processor.StanbolContentProcessorFactory*" />
        <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
  </updateRequestProcessorChain>

Can I please know how can I configure the number of concurrent requests for
my processor? What is the default number of concurrent requests per a Solr
processor?

Thanks,
Dileepa