lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alfredo Serafini <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing RestFul Json Service
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:42:53 GMT
Hi Pritesh

other two options for indexing generic json could be at the moment:
1) implement a specific json datasource for Data import handler (this
should not be so complex, and it will be useful for others)
2) use httpsource, then a line entityprocessor to acquire the full json
text (if you don't read the data as a stream but as a whole this could give
some problem transferring huge files), then split the json by javascript
using a and update.js approach while indexing

Alfredo