lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <agazzar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: program termination in solrj
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:21:12 GMT
Hi Nutan,
Is not really clear (at least to me) what your problem is.
After you client program ends, are you seeing the doc in SOLR? because the
piece of code you pasted I assume is (directly or indirectly) called from a
main method...and therefore that program *normally* terminates once did its
work

Best,
Andrea