lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Luis Betancourt González <jlbetanco...@uci.cu>
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 08:05:17 GMT
Right now we have a custom use case: Basically we are using a separated solr core to store/suggest
queries made by our users in our frontend app (writtern y Symfony2+Solarium). So basically
each time a user hits our search box the query goes into this particular core. The thing is
that there are several queries that we don't want to get indexed (and later suggested to the
user), so we don't have a list of tokens to ban, but whole phrases. How could we accomplish
this? We are using solr 3.6.

Greetings!
III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del 2014. Ver www.uci.cu