lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lokn <nlokesh...@gmail.com>
Subject SOLR DIH - Sub Entity with different datasource not working
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:39:46 GMT
Hi,
I have the data-config.xml with 2 data sources and the entity and sub
sub-entity connecting to datasource1 and datasource2 respectively.
When I do the full import, it is giving an error,
Exception :  org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
Unable to execute query:

This is my db-data-config.xml  configuration file:

 <dataSource name="datasource1" type="JdbcDataSource"
driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@blah" user="aaa"
password=aaa" />

 <dataSource name="datasource2" type="JdbcDataSource"
driver="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@blah" user="bbb"
password="bbb" />

<document>

	<entity name="item1" dataSource="datasource1" query="select NAME,
CREATED_BY from CSPR_TABLE">
             <field column="NAME" name="name"/>
	     <field column="CREATED_BY" name="user"/>

            <entity name="itemSubEntity" dataSource="datasource1"
query="select USER_ID , PREF from PREF     where USER_ID =
'${item1.CREATED_BY}'">
	     		<field column="USER_ID" name="uid"/>
			<field column="PREF" name="pref"/>
	     </entity>
        </entity>
</document>

Let me know if there is anything wrong in this.

Thanks,
Lokesh