lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Schiettecatte <fschietteca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr cores across multiple machines
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:24:49 GMT
Hi

Why not copy the core directory instead of the data directory? The conf directory is very
small and that would ensure that you don't get schema mismatch issues.

If you are stuck with copying the data directory, then I would replace the data directory
in the target core and reload that core, though I would guess that YMMV given that this is
probably not supported.

Fran├žois