lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andreas Owen" ...@conx.ch>
Subject json update moves doc to end
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:00:10 GMT
When I search for “agenda” I get a lot of hits. Now if I update the 2.
Result by json-update the doc is moved to the end of the index when I search
for it again. The field I change is “editorschoice” and it never contains
the search term “agenda” so I don’t see why it changes the order. Why does
it?

 

Part of Solrconfig requesthandler I use:

<requestHandler name="/select2" class="solr.SearchHandler">

     <lst name="defaults">

                <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>

                <int name="rows">10</int>

                 <str name="defType">synonym_edismax</str>

                   <str name="synonyms">true</str>

                   <str name="qf">plain_text^10 editorschoice^200

                               title^20 h_*^14 

                               tags^10 thema^15 inhaltstyp^6 breadcrumb^6
doctype^10

                               contentmanager^5 links^5

                               last_modified^5              url^5

                   </str>

                   <str name="bq">(expiration:[NOW TO *] OR (*:*
-expiration:*))^6</str>  <!-- tested: now or newer or empty gets small boost
-->

                   <str name="bf">log(clicks)^8</str> <!-- tested -->

                   <!-- todo: anzahl-links(count urlparse in links query) /
häufigkeit von suchbegriff (bf= count in title and text)-->

                 <str name="df">text</str>

                   <str name="fl">*,path,score</str>

                   <str name="wt">json</str>

                   <str name="q.op">AND</str>

                   

                   <!-- Highlighting defaults -->

                <str name="hl">on</str>

                 <str name="hl.fl">plain_text,title</str>

                   <str name="hl.simple.pre">&lt;b&gt;</str>

                <str name="hl.simple.post">&lt;/b&gt;</str>

       

                 <!-- <lst name="invariants"> -->

                    <str name="facet">on</str>

                               <str name="facet.mincount">1</str>

                                <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=inhaltstyp}inhaltstyp</str>

                               <str
name="f.inhaltstyp.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=doctype}doctype</str>

                               <str name="f.doctype.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=thema_f}thema_f</str>

                               <str name="f.thema_f.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=author_s}author_s</str>

                               <str name="f.author_s.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=sachverstaendiger_s}sachverstaendiger_s</str>

                               <str
name="f.sachverstaendiger_s.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.field">{!ex=veranstaltung}veranstaltung</str>

                               <str
name="f.veranstaltung.facet.sort">index</str>

                               <str
name="facet.date">{!ex=last_modified}last_modified</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.gap">+1MONTH</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.end">NOW/MONTH+1MONTH</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.start">NOW/MONTH-36MONTHS</str>

                                               <str
name="facet.date.other">after</str>                                       

       </lst>

</requestHandler>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message