lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From xiezhide <xiezh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing data to a specific collection in Solr 4.5.0
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:14:49 GMT

add Durl=http://localhost:8983/solr/collection2/update when run post.jar,
此邮件发送自189邮箱

"Reyes, Mark" <Mark.Reyes@bpiedu.com> wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>I’m currently on a Solr 4.5.0 instance and running this tutorial, http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_5_0/tutorial.html
>
>My question is specific to indexing data as proposed from this tutorial,
>
>$ java -jar post.jar solr.xml monitor.xml
>
>The tutorial advises to validate from your localhost,
>http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=solr&wt=xml
>
>However, what if my Solr core has both a collection1 and collection2, yet I desire the
XML files to only be posted to collection2 only?

>If possible, please advise.
>
>Thanks,
>Mark
>
>IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled
to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages sent from Bridgepoint
Education may contain information that is confidential and may be legally privileged. Please
do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
the message and any attachments.