lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayak...@gmail.com>
Subject Help to find BaseTokenFilterFactory to write a Custom TokenFilter
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:35:20 GMT
Hi All,

I am writing a custom TokenFilter to post a token value to Apache Stanbol
for enhancement. In this Custom TokenFilter I'm trying to retrieve the
response from Stanbol and index it as a new document in Solr.

I'm following [1] to write a custom filter, but I'm having trouble
locating BaseTokenFilterFactory to create a TokenFactory. Can someone
please point me to a Jar location to get this library?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] http://solr.pl/en/2012/05/14/developing-your-own-solr-filter/