lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: Possible parent/child query bug
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:03:58 GMT
Neil,
quick hint. Can't you run Solr (jetty) with -ea ? my feeling is that nested
query (which you put
*:*<http://localhost:8090/solr/select?q=%7B%21child+of=doc_type:parent%7D*:*>)
should be orthogonal to children, that's confirmed by assert. That's true
for {!parent} at least.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev