lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Datadir Could not Set via System Properties?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 00:53:51 GMT
I have removed the line of *dataDir* from my schema.xml and I have not a
property defined as *dataDir *at my old style solr.xml. I have that line of
codes:

  System.setProperty("solr.data.dir", "/home/somewhere/data");
  CoreContainer coreContainer = CoreContainer.createAndLoad(solrHomePath,
solrConfigFile);
  solrServer = new EmbeddedSolrServer(coreContainer, "collection1"); // An
embedded server with a RAMDirectoryFactory

However data directory is created at default place rather then I've set via
System properties. Any ideas?