lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guido Medina <guido.med...@temetra.com>
Subject Re: Client-side proxy for Solr 4.5.0
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:53:42 GMT
Mark,

As a 2nd thought, maybe, I was just focusing on what I thought you
needed initially which is allow client to query solr and at the same
time restrict specific request parameters, both apache and a any rich
transparent proxy can do the job easily, apache can rewrite the URL and
map only what you want to expose, same as a transparent proxy. For me I
find easier to use Apache web server.

HTH,

Guido.