lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Simple (?) zookeeper question
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 18:12:35 GMT
On 11/1/2013 12:07 PM, Jack Park wrote:
> The top error message at my test harness is this:
>
> No live SolrServers available to handle this request:
> [http://127.0.1.1:8983/solr/collection1,
> http://127.0.1.1:7574/solr/collection1,
> http://127.0.1.1:7590/solr/collection1]
>
> I have to assume that error message was somehow shipped by zookeeper,
> because those servers actually exist, to the test harness, at
> 10.1.10.178, and if I access any one of them from the browser,
> /solr/collection1 does not work, but /solr/#/collection1 does work.

Those are *base* urls.  By themselves, they return 404. For an example
of how a base URL is used, try /solr/collection1/select?q=*:* instead.

Any URL with /#/ in it is part of the admin UI, which runs mostly in the
browser and accesses Solr handlers to gather information. It is not Solr
itself.

Thanks,
Shawn