lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request for Contributors Group
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:00:36 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the explanation. I posted my findings to voting threat of ref-guide-4.6.pdf

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:29 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
Ahmet,

Because the Confluence wiki hosts the releasable Solr ref guide, only those who have signed
ICLAs can edit it - this is ASF policy.  (Sorry, I can’t find a web page describing this
policy.)

Currently, editing on the Solr space in the Confluence wiki is restricted to Lucene/Solr committers,
all of whom are known to have signed ICLAs.

More details here: <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation#Internal-MaintainingDocumentation-WhoCanEditThisDocumentation>.

Steve