lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From pyramesh <pyrames...@gmail.com>
Subject Newline delimiter is not working in Solr with Velocity
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:42:55 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Solr. I am building small search application using solr. I am
using velocity template to display the results.
After index the data into solr, the data (search result) is not displaying
newline delimiter (\n). when I check the indexed data using luke, found that
'\n' available but while displaying the results it is not showing i.e., the
results are not displaying with newline instead displaying data in the same
line.

I googled a lot, but no luck.

Please help on this. Thanks in Advance !!