lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sling <sling...@gmail.com>
Subject a function query of time, frequency and score.
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 03:43:50 GMT
Hi, guys.

I indexed 1000 documents, which have fields like title, ptime and frequency.

The title is a text fild, the ptime is a date field, and the frequency is a
int field.
Frequency field is ups and downs. say sometimes its value is 0, and
sometimes its value is 9999999.

Now, in my app, the query could work with function query well. The function
query is implemented as the score multiplied by an decreased date-weight
array.

However, I have got no idea to add the frequency to this formula...

so could someone give me a clue?

Thanks again!

sling