lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <michael.della.bi...@appinions.com>
Subject Re: Need additional data processing in Data Import Handler prior to indexing
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:09:19 GMT
Hi Dileepa,

You can write your own Transformers in Java. If it doesn't make sense to
run Stanbol calls in a Transformer, maybe setting up a web service that
grabs a record out of MySQL, sends the data to Stanbol, and displays the
results could be used in conjunction with HttpDataSource rather than
JdbcDataSource.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DIHCustomTransformer
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Usage_with_XML.2FHTTP_Datasource

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017